|Fees Head||Fees Includes|
|School Essentials||Notebooks (Classwork & Homework), Limited Stationary & Educational Supplies, Student Library, Parent Library, Computer and Internet usage, Usage of School’s Sports Equipment, Using of any other teaching learning Material.|
|Co-curricular and Extracurricular Activities||All essential field trips in house visits (not including camps or other outdoor trips)|
|Trip, Events, Competitive Exams||All extracurricular activities offered by the school faculty (within regular school timings & days)|
|All events including sports day, annual day performance & other special days.|
|Portfolio||All observation records and worksheets, photos to be a part of the portfolio, Report Cards.|
Fees are revised annually commensurate to increase in the actual expenses of the school. Parents are required to pay the fees as applicable on time and without reminder. If there is a delay in payment of fees, late fees as applicable is payable. Extended delay in fee payment may lead to cancellation of admission. The following points are to be noted:
- Fees can be paid online through our website www.theJBSchool.com or any other banking channel. We do not accept post-dated cheques.
- In case a parent is unable to pay fees before the due date, a written request is to be made for consideration. The school reserves the right of decision on such a request.
- Please note that admission to any class does not confer a right to continuance in the next academic year. The criteria for continuance of admission are child’s behaviour, progress and regularity in attendance and work, and cooperation of the parents.
- The JB School does not accept any form of donations or recommendations related to admission.
- Admission is strictly on first come first serve basis. The seat availability information is available in school office.
- One month’s written notice of intention of withdrawal has to be communicated to the school authorities. Fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferable either wholly or in part.
- If parent wishes to increase number of instalments, a written request is to be made for consideration. The school reserves the right of decision on such a request.
- If the students make use of any facility that is not included in the regular fee plan appropriate charges will be added in the next fee instalment. Consent of parent / guardian will be taken either in writing or online mode before the students avail any such facility.
- Any new taxes or charges levied by any government authority, including regulation or mandate for a new features or facilities by government authorities introduced during the session will be compensated by the fees and management has the right to increase the fees in such situations
- Late Payment Charges – Rs. 100 per day (not optional)
- Failed Payment Charges due to cheque bounce – Rs 200 + bank charges ( not optional)
- All outstation educational Trips / Nature camps/ Picnics (optional but highly recommended)