Selection Process: Following is a brief overview of the selection process at The JB School. You will be interviewed multiple times during this process.
- Apply Online: Kindly fill the form below or email your resume to email@example.com to apply for jobs. We will accept hard-copy of resumes submitted at the school or any other method.
- The first round of interview (HR): All candidates will be personally interviewed within 20 days of application. The principal of the school conducts this round of discussion. If you are found suitable for the job but vacancy is not there you will be put in the wait-list for future consideration.
- Demonstration: You may be asked to take a demo class of The JB School students. The third round of technical interview may also be conducted at this stage.
- Job Offer: A job offer is made through email or letter signed by the principal.
- Appointment: The candidate has to submit the signed copy of job offer letter with all the required documents within five days.
Current Vacancy: We are conducting job interviews for preschool teachers throughout the year.